We are pleased to send you the new releases in order to push last minute bookings for Melia Zanzibar:
- 17.11 - 30.11.16 (both dates included) new release 2 days
- 01.12 - 22.12.16 (both dates included) new release 5 days
- 23.12 - 08.01.17 (both dates included) new release 14 days
We’re excited to be able to tell you that building on this year’s success with our newly built rooms, we will be refurbishing all of our suites in 2017. This is a substantial project and due to the noise and other building requirements, we will be closing the resort for the full month of May. The closure will be in effect from Monday the 1st of May until Wednesday the 31st of May 2017, inclusive.
We trust that you understand and are very much looking forward to welcoming our guests back beginning Thursday the 1st of June to a refreshed resort with 20 beautifully finished suites that will still have the most incredible views around!
Bluebay Beach Resort and Spa
STAY PERIOD 1st November till latest departure 22nd December
Room Type: Garden and Superior rooms
Offer: STAY 4 NIGHTS AND PAY 3 NIGHTS ONLY
- Not combineable with other offers
- New bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Valid for stay period and room types mentioned only
- Please use offer code BBR443
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Early Booking Offer applies to any 2017 departures (SkySafari Tanzania Classic, SkySafari Kenya Classic or SkySafari Kenya Connoisseur)
- To qualify for the discounts, full payment is due upon booking
- To qualify for the discounts, the booking has to be confirmed no later than 18-Dec-2016
- Discounts are not applicable to SkySafari Extensions, nor to Park fees or statutory taxes
- Applicable to new bookings only. Cancelling & re-booking of current reservations is not permitted
- This offer cannot be combined with any other current or future offers
- Subject to availability
- Terms & conditions apply
Exploring Tanzania by mountain bike gives you the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the diverse nature, wildlife and local cultures. There are thousands of miles of single-track routes to explore in Tanzania. From smooth and nice paths to more challenging routes for the adventurer.
Bike on single-tracks trails trough the farming villages on the outskirts of Arusha. Encounter farmers and local communities. Ride up the lower slopes of Mount Meru and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Or choose a full day biking in Arusha National park. Bike round the rim of the crater with stunning views. Spot the colobus monkeys, giraffes, zebras, buffaloes and various bird species.
Lake Manyara area
Experience local cultures from your bike while you ride through the farming village of Mto Wa Mbu. Visit local farms, schools, a local bar and a milling factory. Cycle to the lake shore where you have stunning views of the lake, the Rift Valley Wall and small herds of wildlife.
Get ready for a totally different safari experience!
Contact your ARP Travel Group consultant for details.
Coastal Aviation has announced a new transit lounge in Dar es Salaam
Diamond's La Gemma dell'Est have opened six new suites in a new category called "Ocean Suites". These new rooms are packed with amenities.