Coastal Aviation has announced a new transit lounge in Dar es Salaam
Bluebay Beach Resort and Spa
STAY PERIOD 1st November till latest departure 22nd December
Room Type: Garden and Superior rooms
Offer: STAY 4 NIGHTS AND PAY 3 NIGHTS ONLY
- Not combineable with other offers
- New bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Valid for stay period and room types mentioned only
- Please use offer code BBR443
Due to the potential dangers presented by the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone we wish to inform you that these may not be transported on any Coastal Aviation flight. This is regardless of whether it may be carried in person, in carry-on luggage or checked baggage. This precaution is as a result of proven safety hazards that will affect passenger health and safety.
Exploring Tanzania by mountain bike gives you the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the diverse nature, wildlife and local cultures. There are thousands of miles of single-track routes to explore in Tanzania. From smooth and nice paths to more challenging routes for the adventurer.
Bike on single-tracks trails trough the farming villages on the outskirts of Arusha. Encounter farmers and local communities. Ride up the lower slopes of Mount Meru and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Or choose a full day biking in Arusha National park. Bike round the rim of the crater with stunning views. Spot the colobus monkeys, giraffes, zebras, buffaloes and various bird species.
Lake Manyara area
Experience local cultures from your bike while you ride through the farming village of Mto Wa Mbu. Visit local farms, schools, a local bar and a milling factory. Cycle to the lake shore where you have stunning views of the lake, the Rift Valley Wall and small herds of wildlife.
Get ready for a totally different safari experience!
Contact your ARP Travel Group consultant for details.
MELIA ZANZIBAR (Autumn promotion)
We are please to offer a 15% discount on our already special rates for Melia Zanzibar for any last minute bookings.
Travel window: 01.11 – 22.12.16
Booking window: for bookings confirmed with more than 7 days prior the guest arrival
15% DISCOUNT on contract rates (Not combinable with any other offer)
- Offer valid for new bookings only
- All Inclusive meal plan
- Minimum stay 4 nights
- Subject to stop sale notifications and availability
- Cannot be combined with other offers
Diamond's La Gemma dell'Est have opened six new suites in a new category called "Ocean Suites". These new rooms are packed with amenities.
Asilia Africa are delighted to announce their expansion in Ruaha with the opening of our second property in the park, Jabali Ridge.
- Lesser seen species such as wild dog, sable antelope, roan antelope, Liechtenstein's hartebeest and both Lesser and Greater kudu can be found in the park.
- A true wilderness experience: 20,226 km² with low vehicle and visitor numbers means an exclusive, uncrowded safari in contrast to the busier north.
- The eco-system is home to 10% of the world's lion population and these lion regularly hunt buffalo and giraffe making for explosive game viewing.
- The park is a transition zone between the southern (Zambezian) ecosystem, characterised by miombo woodland, and the eastern (Sudanian) ecosystem is characterised by savannah landscapes. This is what accounts for the incredible diversity, with over 1600 plant species and 574 bird species.
Why Jabali Ridge?
- Infinity pool for cooling off on hot afternoons and spa facilities for reviving tired travellers.
- Excellent location close to the core game viewing area of the Mwagusi River.
- Sophisticated accommodation designed by Caline Williams Wynn who worked with us on The Highlands.
- Views all the way to the Mwagusi River from Jabali's elevated location up on a kopje.
- Senior guide and management team for a hosted safari experience offering game drives, walking safaris and night drives.