Exploring Tanzania by mountain bike gives you the unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the diverse nature, wildlife and local cultures. There are thousands of miles of single-track routes to explore in Tanzania. From smooth and nice paths to more challenging routes for the adventurer.
Bike on single-tracks trails trough the farming villages on the outskirts of Arusha. Encounter farmers and local communities. Ride up the lower slopes of Mount Meru and enjoy the beautiful scenery. Or choose a full day biking in Arusha National park. Bike round the rim of the crater with stunning views. Spot the colobus monkeys, giraffes, zebras, buffaloes and various bird species.
Lake Manyara area
Experience local cultures from your bike while you ride through the farming village of Mto Wa Mbu. Visit local farms, schools, a local bar and a milling factory. Cycle to the lake shore where you have stunning views of the lake, the Rift Valley Wall and small herds of wildlife.
Get ready for a totally different safari experience!
Contact your ARP Travel Group consultant for details.
Diamond's La Gemma dell'Est have opened six new suites in a new category called "Ocean Suites". These new rooms are packed with amenities.
Asilia Africa are delighted to announce their expansion in Ruaha with the opening of our second property in the park, Jabali Ridge.
- Lesser seen species such as wild dog, sable antelope, roan antelope, Liechtenstein's hartebeest and both Lesser and Greater kudu can be found in the park.
- A true wilderness experience: 20,226 km² with low vehicle and visitor numbers means an exclusive, uncrowded safari in contrast to the busier north.
- The eco-system is home to 10% of the world's lion population and these lion regularly hunt buffalo and giraffe making for explosive game viewing.
- The park is a transition zone between the southern (Zambezian) ecosystem, characterised by miombo woodland, and the eastern (Sudanian) ecosystem is characterised by savannah landscapes. This is what accounts for the incredible diversity, with over 1600 plant species and 574 bird species.
Why Jabali Ridge?
- Infinity pool for cooling off on hot afternoons and spa facilities for reviving tired travellers.
- Excellent location close to the core game viewing area of the Mwagusi River.
- Sophisticated accommodation designed by Caline Williams Wynn who worked with us on The Highlands.
- Views all the way to the Mwagusi River from Jabali's elevated location up on a kopje.
- Senior guide and management team for a hosted safari experience offering game drives, walking safaris and night drives.
Due to the potential dangers presented by the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 smartphone we wish to inform you that these may not be transported on any Coastal Aviation flight. This is regardless of whether it may be carried in person, in carry-on luggage or checked baggage. This precaution is as a result of proven safety hazards that will affect passenger health and safety.
We are delighted to announce that we have a new Free Night offer at Mahali Mzuri for 2017.
Details on this offer are below –
This offer is for all new bookings made from the 18th October 2016 for arrivals from 2nd January - 31st March 2017. The free night offer applies to stays of at least 4 nights where your final night will be free (i.e. 4 for 3)
We do have the following blackout dates where this offer will not apply, and future blackout dates may occur. This will be advised at time of enquiry.
- 01 – 03 February inclusive
- 11 – 13 January inclusive
- 26 – 29 January inclusive
- 14 – 16 February inclusive
Subject to availability and applies to new bookings only made from 17th October 2016 for stays from 2nd January-31st March 2017. This offer cannot be used for cancelled then reinstated bookings. Blackout dates include 11-13 January 2017, 26-29 January 2017, 1-3 February 2017, 14-16 February 2017 and further blackout dates may apply. A ll our normal terms and conditions are applicable with this offer. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or packages with the exception of the 'Kids go free’ offer. Stays must be for a minimum of 4 nights (and there is a maximum of one free night per booking.)
MELIA ZANZIBAR (Autumn promotion)
We are please to offer a 15% discount on our already special rates for Melia Zanzibar for any last minute bookings.
Travel window: 01.11 – 22.12.16
Booking window: for bookings confirmed with more than 7 days prior the guest arrival
15% DISCOUNT on contract rates (Not combinable with any other offer)
- Offer valid for new bookings only
- All Inclusive meal plan
- Minimum stay 4 nights
- Subject to stop sale notifications and availability
- Cannot be combined with other offers
Richard's River Camp in Kenya's Masai Mara National Reserve has taken the number 2 award from Conde Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards.
The award is in the category "Top Resorts in Africa" and is a great achievement for the camp. You can book your stay at Richard's River Camp through Alpha Travel and Pollman's Tours & Safaris.