One Nature is a pure and opulent luxury group; dedicated to delivering unparalleled nature based travel experiences, by combining supreme luxury, upscale service and genuine commitment to sustainability.
They are very proud to announce that their first property, One Nature Nyaruswiga is now open in the Serengeti, and are looking forward to hosting your clients as their guests.
IN THE CAMP
- Twelve stunning (1) Bedroom tents with Sitting Area, En-suite Bathroom and private Sundeck
- One exquisite Family tent with (2) Bedrooms, (1) sharing Lounge, (2) En-suite Bathrooms and private Sundeck
- Facilities: Dining Area, Lounge & Bar, Plunge Pool & Jacuzzi, Astral Observation Deck, Trade Post, Badminton Court
- 24 h Electricity powered by a smart hybrid solar power system
- Filtered Water
- Complimentary WiFi across the property
IN THE GUEST TENTS
- Unobstructed view of the Nyaruswiga plains
- Solid European Oak flooring
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Romantic hand hammered freestanding copper Bathtub
- Well stocked complementary leather Bar
- Handmade Emperor sized Teak Bed (7 rooms can be converted to Twin Beds), topped with a deluxe custom-ordered mattress from Serta® – Makers of the world’s best mattresses
- Linen and duvet covers made from 100%, 400 thread count Egyptian cotton and finest European white goose down pillows with varying firmness
IN THE EN SUITE BATHROOM
- Enclosed with a beautiful handmade teak wall and a sliding door
- Spacious Indoor shower and sensational Outdoor shower with a gorgeous view of the Nyaruswiga plains
- Top of the line polished nickel Hansgrohe shower and washbasin fittings, Villeroy & Boch WCs, and his & hers hand-hammered copper wash basins
IN THE LOUNGE TENT
- Indoor and Outdoor sitting area with unobstructed view of the Nyaruswiga plains
- Come rain or shine, Indoor sitting area easily accommodates ALL guests
- Solid European Oak flooring and seven different clusters of luxurious Indoor lounge sets
- A gorgeous custom designed Bar stocked with some of the world’s finest Liquors & Cigars
- A top of the line Coffee machine — Here coffee is an experience
IN THE DINING TENT
- Indoor and Outdoor dining area with unobstructed view of the Nyaruswiga plains
- Indoor dining area easily accommodates ALL guests
- Solid European Oak flooring and lavish handcrafted furniture with designer decorative accessories
- High-end luxury tableware collections
- Epicurean meals and gastronomic treats
- Sophisticated fine dining service
Please contact your ARP Travel Consultant to make your clients' reservation.
If you would like to view a presentation on Governors' Camps' refurbishments, please follow this LINK.
Book any combination of Asilia camps in Serengeti National Park and Ruaha National Park totalling at least 5 nights and Asilia will provide the flight between Serengeti/Ruaha/Dar es Salaam (or Zanzibar if including nights at Matemwe).
Terms and conditions:
To benefi t from this offer you must combine any Asilia Serengeti Camp with any Asilia Ruaha Camp and Asilia
will cover the cost of the scheduled DIRECT fl ight from Serengeti to Ruaha and the onwards fl ight from Ruaha
to Dar es Salaam or Zanzibar.
- New bookings only
- Must include no less than 5 fully paid Asilia Camp nights
- Combinable with current Asilia offers valid for booking period until 31st March 2017 (or until further notice)
- Applies only to Serengeti-Ruaha-Dar/ZNZ route and not the reverse
- Supplement to connect from Ruaha to the Selous applicable (limited seats available)
- Offer is subject to seat availability on PC12
- Flight commences operations on 1st June 2017 and is bookable from today
Neptune Hotels, East Africa’s leading hotel group, is proud to announce that Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa in Zanzibar has been awarded AGAIN with the prestigious Holiday Check Top Hotel 2017 Award.
The important award is based on feedback of the guests and are strong motivators for our teams. With the Holiday Check Top Hotel 2017 Award, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is one of the most loved hotels worldwide.
Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is the ideal choice if you are looking for that “special touch”, the finest of details. 150 deluxe and 4 master suites, all rooms enjoy Indian Ocean views. This 5 star luxurious resort has been meticulously created emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors, furnishing, meeting top international standards. Located North-East, on Zanzibar’s best beach on the Kiwengwa shoreline and 45 km from the International Airport and Stone Town. The 6 restaurants offer a large array of fine international and local cuisine. Indulge in our various natural treatments at the magical Earth & Rain Spa. A resort like no other.
Neptune Hotels is continuously investing in all its beach resorts, tented camps and safari lodges to fulfil the needs of the todays Africa traveller.
We promise African Memories.
We are pleased to advise you that our internet connection has been restored and we are again able to send and receive emails.
We ask that you please resend any emails sent since Friday that you have not had an acknowledgement of so that we can ensure that the needed actions are taken.
Please find the following news from "The Zanzibar Collection"
We take this opportunity to wish you a very happy 2017 and to thank you for your kind continued support of The Zanzibar Collection.
Zawadi Hotel has had a fantastic start as the latest addition to our collection. A completely unique product on the Island in terms of location and décor, the agent and guest feedback alike, has been excellent and we are sincerely proud of the Zawadi team and their dedication to our valued guests.
We want to advise that we will be closing Zawadi during the low season between 24th April and 31st May2017 for some routine small maintenance and also to allow all our staff to go on leave at the same time, ready to reopen again on 1st June 2017.
For any of your valued clients looking for a romantic, intimate retreat during this time, we highly recommend our sister property The Palms which was this year voted among the Top 10 most Romantic Hotels in World, by Travel & Leisure Magazine. The Palms is renowned for its personalized service and wonderful ambiance and we look forward to welcoming your guests there.
In a move that extends its reach across East Africa, Etihad Airways, the national airline of the United Arab Emirates, earlier today announced that it has entered into a codeshare agreement with Precision Air, Tanzania’s leading domestic airline. Under the new codeshare agreement, Etihad Airways will place its EY code on Precision Air flights between Dar es Salaam and Kilimanjaro, Mwanza, Mtwara, Nairobi, Zanzibar, Pemba and between Nairobi and Kilimanjaro and Zanzibar.
Precision Air will place its PW code on Etihad’s daily services between Dar es Salaam and Abu Dhabi, strengthening ties between East Africa and the United Arab Emirates, in turn expanding the reach of Precision Air all the way to Abu Dhabi.
Peter Baumgartner, Etihad Airways Chief Executive Officer, said: 'Precision Air is an innovative and award-winning airline and this new codeshare agreement demonstrates Etihad Airways’ growing ambitions to strengthen its operations across the East African region. This is a further example of our strategy of working with partners to extend our reach, and provide business and leisure travelers with more choice'.
Ms. Sauda Rajab, the Group Managing Director and CEO at Precision Air Services PLC, said in her response: 'This is a new dawn for Precision Air and we are delighted to be working with Etihad Airways in this way. We look forward to welcoming Etihad Airways’ passengers on board our flights, and are excited about exploring additional opportunities to expand the relationship in the future. With this new partnership we are making it easier for passengers from across our domestic network to travel to Abu Dhabi, with convenient onward access to over 110 destinations on Etihad’s network, in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas'.
Passengers will be able to book flights from tomorrow, the 21st of December 2016, via travel agents or through the airlines’ sales offices and contact centers, with travel starting from 11th of January 2017 when the codeshare arrangements are becoming operational.
Etihad Airways currently operates scheduled services to 10 destinations in Africa, including Nairobi, Entebbe and Dar es Salaam while Precision Air serves a number of domestic and regional destinations in East Africa. Notably is Kenya Airways a key shareholder in Precision Air and also codeshares on Etihad flights between Nairobi to Abu Dhabi.