Sarova Hotels has announced plans for extensive refurbishment to Whitesands Beach Resort & Spa in Mombasa, Kenya. Details of the update plans can be found by downloading the statement by clicking HERE.
Beho Beho in Selous Game Reserve are excited to announce a new special offer for the forthcoming 2017/18 Season
Stay 4 nights and only pay for 3 nights
Valid for all new bookings for stays between 1st June 2017 and 20th March 2018
This runs along side our current offers of
Stay 5 pay 4 - Valid 1st June 2017 - 20th March 2018
Stay 7 pay 5 - Valid 1st November 2017 - 20th March 2018
Terms and conditions:
- Subject to availability at the time of booking
- Free night is for accommodation, meals and activities. Park fees, conservation fees, consession fees and levies are still payable
- Based on consecutive stay within the dates shown
- Where the stay is over a split rate period, the lower cost rate is the free night
- Must be requested at the time of booking using the code BEHO443
- Cannot be combined with other offers and these offers cannot be combined with each other
- Applies to Banda bookings only
LIFTING OF FCO TRAVEL ADVICE FOR LAMU ISLAND AND MANDA ISLAND 09/03/2017
Kenya’s tourism industry has welcomed the removal of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) travel advisory for Lamu Island and Manda Island on the 9th of March, 2017 by the UK Government. Both areas are now open for access by air via Manda Airstrip. Airlines serving this airport include Air Kenya, SafariLink, Fly 540 and JamboJet from Nairobi, and Mombasa Air Safari from Mombasa.
“This latest announcement means visitors to Kenya have the opportunity to visit this unspoilt area of the coastline, including the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lamu Old Town, the oldest and best-preserved Swahili settlement in East Africa,” says Kenya Tourism Board (KTB) Chairman, Mr. Jimi Kariuki.
Kenya’s coastline offers 500km of tranquil Indian Ocean beaches and the announcement expands the current coastal product offering. Other popular areas of Kenya’s coastline include:
North Coast:1 Mombasa Island, Nyali Beach, Bamburi Beach, Shanzu Beach, Mtwapa, Kakambala, Vipingo, Kilifi, Watamu, Malindi
South Coast: Shelly Beach, Tiwi Beach, Diani Beach, Galu Beach, Kinondo Beach, Msambweni Beach, Shimoni Beach, Wasini Island, Funzi Island
The following airports offer access points onto the Kenya coast:
Moi International Airport (Mombasa)
Malindi Airport (for travel to Malindi and Watamu)
Ukunda / Diani Airport (for Diani and resorts further south to the Tanzanian border)
Manda Airstrip (for travel to Lamu Island)
Book your clients' stay at Essque Zalu by 30 June 2017 and you can get an extra 20% off your existing rates and with stays of four nights or more, you also get free nights.
Stay 4 and get 1 night free
Stay 7 and get 2 nights free
- Complimentary early check-in or late check out (subject to availability)
- Kid's Club activities
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- New bookings only
- Subject to availability
- Valid from April 2017 to 23 December 2017
- Must be booked by 30 June 2017
- Cannot be combined with other offers (though these two offers can be combined with each other)
- Based on half board meal plan (supplements payable on all nights at full rate)
- Not valid over Easter Holiday (14 to 17 April)
- Entire stay to qualify for free nights must end by 23 December 2017
- Transfers not included
- Zanzibar Infrastructure Tax ($1 per person per night) payable on all nights including free nights
Elewana is offering 15% discount on their popular SkySafari packages in Kenya and Tanzania. These include the Classic SkySafari and the new Connoisseur SkySafari in Kenya as well as the Classic SkySafari in Tanzania.
To get this great discount, you simply need to book the SkySafari of your choice by 20 June 2017. Please see the terms and conditions below for details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer applies to SkySafari 2017 departures (SkySafari Tanzania Classic, SkySafari Kenya Classic or SkySafari Kenya Connoisseur) with the exception of all July 2017 departures
- To qualify for the discount, the booking has to be confirmed no later than 20-Jun-17
- The discount is not applicable to SkySafari Extensions, park fees nor statutory taxes
- Applicable to new bookings only. Cancelling & rebooking of current reservations is not permitted
- This offer cannot be combined with any other current or future offers
- This offer cannot be redeemed for cash
- Subject to availability
- STO rates apply
- Please use discount code SKY15 when booking
Kilimanjaro International Airport [JRO] have announced that they will be closing the airport each night between 2300 and 0800 hours each day until the end of April.
- Turkish Airline will now land into JRO at 0800 hrs
- Condor will also change schedule to arrive at 0800 hrs
- KQ/PW Flight arriving at 2300 hrs and departing at 0600 hrs have been cancelled for now
- Qatar is changing their schedule to arrive at 1100 hrs in the morning
We have been informed that Zanzibar's Ras Nungwi Hotel has been destroyed by fire. There were no injuries thanks to the efforts of management and staff.
Please note that the hotel will be closed until further notice.