Elewana is offering 15% discount on their popular SkySafari packages in Kenya and Tanzania. These include the Classic SkySafari and the new Connoisseur SkySafari in Kenya as well as the Classic SkySafari in Tanzania.
To get this great discount, you simply need to book the SkySafari of your choice by 20 June 2017. Please see the terms and conditions below for details.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer applies to SkySafari 2017 departures (SkySafari Tanzania Classic, SkySafari Kenya Classic or SkySafari Kenya Connoisseur) with the exception of all July 2017 departures
- To qualify for the discount, the booking has to be confirmed no later than 20-Jun-17
- The discount is not applicable to SkySafari Extensions, park fees nor statutory taxes
- Applicable to new bookings only. Cancelling & rebooking of current reservations is not permitted
- This offer cannot be combined with any other current or future offers
- This offer cannot be redeemed for cash
- Subject to availability
- STO rates apply
- Please use discount code SKY15 when booking
We have been informed that Zanzibar's Ras Nungwi Hotel has been destroyed by fire. There were no injuries thanks to the efforts of management and staff.
Please note that the hotel will be closed until further notice.
Neptune Hotels, East Africa’s leading hotel group, is proud to announce that Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa in Zanzibar has been awarded AGAIN with the prestigious Holiday Check Top Hotel 2017 Award.
The important award is based on feedback of the guests and are strong motivators for our teams. With the Holiday Check Top Hotel 2017 Award, Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is one of the most loved hotels worldwide.
Neptune Pwani Beach Resort & Spa is the ideal choice if you are looking for that “special touch”, the finest of details. 150 deluxe and 4 master suites, all rooms enjoy Indian Ocean views. This 5 star luxurious resort has been meticulously created emulating traditional Zanzibar style, using the best in local design, interiors, furnishing, meeting top international standards. Located North-East, on Zanzibar’s best beach on the Kiwengwa shoreline and 45 km from the International Airport and Stone Town. The 6 restaurants offer a large array of fine international and local cuisine. Indulge in our various natural treatments at the magical Earth & Rain Spa. A resort like no other.
Neptune Hotels is continuously investing in all its beach resorts, tented camps and safari lodges to fulfil the needs of the todays Africa traveller.
We promise African Memories.
One Nature is a pure and opulent luxury group; dedicated to delivering unparalleled nature based travel experiences, by combining supreme luxury, upscale service and genuine commitment to sustainability.
They are very proud to announce that their first property, One Nature Nyaruswiga is now open in the Serengeti, and are looking forward to hosting your clients as their guests.
IN THE CAMP
- Twelve stunning (1) Bedroom tents with Sitting Area, En-suite Bathroom and private Sundeck
- One exquisite Family tent with (2) Bedrooms, (1) sharing Lounge, (2) En-suite Bathrooms and private Sundeck
- Facilities: Dining Area, Lounge & Bar, Plunge Pool & Jacuzzi, Astral Observation Deck, Trade Post, Badminton Court
- 24 h Electricity powered by a smart hybrid solar power system
- Filtered Water
- Complimentary WiFi across the property
IN THE GUEST TENTS
- Unobstructed view of the Nyaruswiga plains
- Solid European Oak flooring
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Romantic hand hammered freestanding copper Bathtub
- Well stocked complementary leather Bar
- Handmade Emperor sized Teak Bed (7 rooms can be converted to Twin Beds), topped with a deluxe custom-ordered mattress from Serta® – Makers of the world’s best mattresses
- Linen and duvet covers made from 100%, 400 thread count Egyptian cotton and finest European white goose down pillows with varying firmness
IN THE EN SUITE BATHROOM
- Enclosed with a beautiful handmade teak wall and a sliding door
- Spacious Indoor shower and sensational Outdoor shower with a gorgeous view of the Nyaruswiga plains
- Top of the line polished nickel Hansgrohe shower and washbasin fittings, Villeroy & Boch WCs, and his & hers hand-hammered copper wash basins
IN THE LOUNGE TENT
- Indoor and Outdoor sitting area with unobstructed view of the Nyaruswiga plains
- Come rain or shine, Indoor sitting area easily accommodates ALL guests
- Solid European Oak flooring and seven different clusters of luxurious Indoor lounge sets
- A gorgeous custom designed Bar stocked with some of the world’s finest Liquors & Cigars
- A top of the line Coffee machine — Here coffee is an experience
IN THE DINING TENT
- Indoor and Outdoor dining area with unobstructed view of the Nyaruswiga plains
- Indoor dining area easily accommodates ALL guests
- Solid European Oak flooring and lavish handcrafted furniture with designer decorative accessories
- High-end luxury tableware collections
- Epicurean meals and gastronomic treats
- Sophisticated fine dining service
Please contact your ARP Travel Consultant to make your clients' reservation.
Please find the following news from "The Zanzibar Collection"
We take this opportunity to wish you a very happy 2017 and to thank you for your kind continued support of The Zanzibar Collection.
Zawadi Hotel has had a fantastic start as the latest addition to our collection. A completely unique product on the Island in terms of location and décor, the agent and guest feedback alike, has been excellent and we are sincerely proud of the Zawadi team and their dedication to our valued guests.
We want to advise that we will be closing Zawadi during the low season between 24th April and 31st May2017 for some routine small maintenance and also to allow all our staff to go on leave at the same time, ready to reopen again on 1st June 2017.
For any of your valued clients looking for a romantic, intimate retreat during this time, we highly recommend our sister property The Palms which was this year voted among the Top 10 most Romantic Hotels in World, by Travel & Leisure Magazine. The Palms is renowned for its personalized service and wonderful ambiance and we look forward to welcoming your guests there.
If you would like to view a presentation on Governors' Camps' refurbishments, please follow this LINK.
Book any combination of Asilia camps in Serengeti National Park and Ruaha National Park totalling at least 5 nights and Asilia will provide the flight between Serengeti/Ruaha/Dar es Salaam (or Zanzibar if including nights at Matemwe).
Terms and conditions:
To benefi t from this offer you must combine any Asilia Serengeti Camp with any Asilia Ruaha Camp and Asilia
will cover the cost of the scheduled DIRECT fl ight from Serengeti to Ruaha and the onwards fl ight from Ruaha
to Dar es Salaam or Zanzibar.
- New bookings only
- Must include no less than 5 fully paid Asilia Camp nights
- Combinable with current Asilia offers valid for booking period until 31st March 2017 (or until further notice)
- Applies only to Serengeti-Ruaha-Dar/ZNZ route and not the reverse
- Supplement to connect from Ruaha to the Selous applicable (limited seats available)
- Offer is subject to seat availability on PC12
- Flight commences operations on 1st June 2017 and is bookable from today